If your child is starting school in September 2020 we would like to invite you along to our new parents meetings on Tuesday 1st October at 2pm and 7pm. This is an opportunity for you to find out more about our good school, ask questions and meet the team.
We will also be booking new parent tours throughout September, October and November. Please telephone the school office on 01252 375 420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open: Friday 1st November 2019
Applications close: Wednesday 15th January 2020
Parents notified by HCC of school place: 16th April 2020
County Admissions Team Children Services Department The Castle Winchester Hampshire SO23 8UG
Tel: 0300 555 1377 Email: email@example.com http://www.hants.gov.uk/ad-applyonline
A series of events, during the Summer Term, take place in order to ensure a smooth transition into school:
* During the summer term, our Early Years teachers visit your child in their current setting (if they attend a local pre-school/nursery)
* Your child is invited to attend our ‘Stay and Play’ sessions, throughout May, June and July
* Parents are invited to attend a New Parents’ Meeting
* Your child is invited to attend ‘drop off’ sessions in their new class towards the end of the summer term
* The week before they start school, your child’s class teacher offers you a home visit
We provide a staggered start to school during the first few weeks of September. This allows us to make home visits. The home visits enable us to get to know you and your child really well before they start school. We aim for all children to be full time by Monday 23rd September.