If you have a child due to start school in September please take a look at our virtual school tour and new parent presentation slides.
Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions we are unable to give parent tours at the moment, however please telephone the office to book a virtual discussion with the Headteacher, Wendy Southgate, who will be able to answer all your questions.
If you would like further information please telephone the school on 01252 375420 and ask to speak to Mrs Southgate the Headteacher.
Applications open: 1st November 2020
Applications close: 15th January 2021
Parents notified by HCC of school place: 16th April 2021
County Admissions Team Children Services Department The Castle Winchester Hampshire SO23 8UG
Tel: 0300 555 1377 Email: email@example.com http://www.hants.gov.uk/ad-applyonline
We offer a series of events, during the Summer Term, which take place in order to ensure a smooth transition into school:
* During the summer term, our Early Years teachers visit your child in their current setting (if they attend a local pre-school/nursery)
* Your child is invited to attend our ‘Stay and Play’ sessions, throughout May, June and July
* Parents are invited to attend a New Parents’ Meeting
* Your child is invited to attend ‘drop off’ sessions in their new class towards the end of the summer term
* The week before they start school, your child’s class teacher offers you a home visit
We provide a staggered start to school during the first few weeks of September. This allows us to make home visits. The home visits enable us to get to know you and your child really well before they start school. We aim for all children to be full time by Monday 20th September.